Welcome to Nile Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Association, Inc.
Ahmed Bata, MD, is a highly regarded orthopedic surgeon who is known for his advanced techniques and individualized care for patients. He is the CEO of Nile Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Association, Inc., which is located in two convenient areas in Loma Linda and Riverside, California. The practice provides premium orthopedic care to all the neighboring communities of Loma Linda, Colton, Riverside, Redlands, Moreno Valley, San Bernardino, and the Inland Empire region. Dr. Bata is also the director of the Orthopedic Trauma division and the Foot and Ankle Surgery division at the practice, offering general orthopedic surgery as well as care for foot problems such as bunions, plantar fasciitis, and diabetic foot wounds.
Dr. Bata received his medical degree from Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine in Cairo, Egypt, and did his basic orthopedic training at Helmia Armed Forces Hospital, also in Cairo. He continued his training Cornell University and other internationally recognized institutes.
Dr. Bata’s advanced training also includes:
- Orthopedic fellowship at the Hospital for Special Surgery, New York City
- Foot and ankle fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia
- Orthopedic fellowship at Cincinnati CHildren’s Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Orthopedic fellowship at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Orthopedic trauma fellowship at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg, Canada
Dr. Bata’s work experience and professional positions include:
- CEO of Nile Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Association, Inc., Loma Linda and Riverside, California
- Director of the Orthopedic Trauma division and the Foot and Ankle Surgery division at Nile Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Association, Inc., Loma Linda and Riverside, California
- Former Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at Loma Linda University Medical Center, California, serving on the level 1 trauma team and as the lead surgeon for the Foot and Ankle service
Dr. Bata has extensive training in orthopedic surgery, orthopedic trauma, foot and ankle deformity, and reconstruction surgery and has performed orthopedic surgery internationally. He enjoys working with patients at the Nile Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Association, Inc.